Temple Emanuel of the Merrimack Valley invites everyone to our High Holy Day Services this September (Tishrei 5779). No tickets or reservations are required; just come to celebrate and pray with us. Interfaith families welcome!
- 8 p.m.: Kol Nidre. The service will be led by Rabbi Robin Sparr and guest Rabbi Stephanie Wolfe. The Kol Nidre service will feature cello accompaniment by Cameron Sawzin. Sermon: Rabbi Robin Sparr: “When the Task Is Too Great.”
- 10 a.m.: Morning service and Torah reading. After the service, we invite you to join Rabbi Stephanie Wolfe for study and reflection (lower level) or to spend quiet time on your own for meditation and prayer, with the Western Wall.
- 2 p.m.: Family service. This service of less than one hour for families of all ages and all definitions will include highlights of the Yom Kippur liturgy, Torah/story and final shofar call.
- 4 p.m.: Mincha and Torah reading led by Rabbi Robin Sparr and guest Rabbi Stephanie Wolfe.
- 5 p.m.: Yizkor service of memory and reflection.
- 6:15 p.m.: Neilah closing service. The service will be led by Rabbi Robin Sparr and guest Rabbi Stephanie Wolfe. It will be followed by Havdalah and a potluck break-the-fast. Please bring food that does not need cooking or heating.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
151 Warren St
Lowell, MA 01852
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE