Calling all children ages 0–second grade and their grownups! Get ready to sing, dance, and play as we celebrate together. This year, your family can celebrate onsite and online on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur with Temple Israel clergy and special guests.
Monday, Oct. 4, young family Kol Nidre service:
- 4:30 p.m.: We gather with Temple Israel clergy and special guests for an interactive Kol Nidre service (in mixed presence, onsite and online)
Wednesday, Oct. 5, young family Yom Kippur service:
- 8:45 a.m.: We will gather for an interactive service led by the Temple Israel clergy and musician Wayne Potash. Our morning will also feature holiday crafts and fun for the whole family.
- For these services, we are together in mixed presence, onsite and online.
- We kindly ask you to wear a mask in our building.
- Registration is required for onsite Young Familiy High Holy Day services.
- All are welcome to be part of our service on livestream through our website.
See full details about celebrating the High Holy Days with Temple Israel of Boston, from S’lichot through Simchat Torah.+ More... - Less...
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 8:45 am - 10:30 am
477 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE